Our lending sources specialize in marine financing, offering the most competitive fixed and variable rates, long terms and no prepayment penalty loans.
Yacht & Boat Brokerage Services
When thinking about purchasing your own yacht, there’s a lot to consider and one of the most important is choosing the right yacht broker. Our team can guide you through the sales process from start to finish and thereafter with confidence. Having established themselves well within the yachting community as owners and avid boat lovers, we’re experienced and love what we do and can’t wait to get you into the world of yachting!
Having the right broker will give you peace of mind at the closing table, and protect you throughout the intricate steps of the boat buying or selling process.
In addition, The Sea Beyond Marine Group has service providers to handle everything from transportation, surveying your boat, mechanical repairs, canvas repairs or refit, fiberglass repairs, gelcoat color match, and MORE!
Buying & Selling Process
If You Are Buying:
Know you’re choosing the right boat or yacht to suite your needs!
- Based on your boating style, size, speed requirements and budget we’ll take you through your options and invite you to come on sea trials to really get the feel and make a professional recommendation to help you decide.
- Through comparative market analysis and factory pricing, we’ll assist you prepare an offer and negotiate the best price for the vessel of your choosing.
- Accompany a professional surveyor upon inspection and perform a sea trial of your vessel.
- Take advantage of our financing programs and list of insurance providers available for new, used, brokerage, refinance and private party purchases.
- Enjoy a swift closing using wire transfer of funds and assistance with all registration and documentation needs.
- You’ll sit back and relax throughout the entire process while we handle everything on your behalf!
If You Are Selling:
Sell with confidence knowing we’ve got your back!
- We’ll do a free assessment of market value on your vessel
- You’ll be provided pricing strategies and professional analysis of needed improvements for best return
- Professional photographers at your disposal
- Detailed and accurate copywriting for your ads
- Advertisement on all of the major marine retailing websites, and alternative sites, such as Craigslist, Forums and eBay
- Co-brokerage opportunities with outside firms
- You will benefit from our central position in a large network of brokerage firms that have come to trust and respect our business practices.
Yacht & Boat Financing
Now that you have made a major marine investment, protect your new or pre-owned engine and accessories against costly repairs with an Extended Service Plan.
Let our expert team assist you in finding the right plan using our qualified insurance agents who specialize in marine coverage.